Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Audio Interface Features
- Desktop 2 x 4 USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Avalon,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
Unison™ Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo USB's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of the world's most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall® Plexi Classic Amplifier, and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve,® Avalon,® SSL,® Fender,® and more. The secret is a unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of Apollo's instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing for Recording with Near-Zero Latency
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Apollo Solo USB opens up a range of classic analog color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Apollo Solo USB lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits in a laptop bag.
The UAD library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months.* These are the exact same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters, and many more.
Apollo Solo USB Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle*
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN® Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
- Pultec® EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec® Pro EQ Legacy
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Realverb Pro
guys for all those who are suffering because they do not find a suitable cable for the apollo only here I leave the specifications of the correct one I hope it will be useful
I'm blown away by the sound of this unit. The pre-amps are clean and perfectly capture whatever you plug into them. At the same time the, "Unison" pre-amp plug-ins are unbelievably accurate when I want the color and warmth of a vintage pre. If you want the best possible home studio sound quality, this is the box.
If you're looking at it, buy it just don't expect to run tons of UAD plugin's at once, but then again if you're looking at it then you know that and that it's expandable.
An excellent product, for me the best in the market for this price. Only need a lightning cable (not included) ( I hope included in the future or in a package)