- Sturdy, lightweight steel construction
- Ergonomic design reduces fatigue and stress on your back and legs
- Stay comfortable without looking like you are sitting down on the job
- Compact and discrete, hides easily behind your rig
- Lean on it while mixing
- 12˝ circular foam seat with 2.75˝ of padding
- Removable padded back rest with height and angle adjustment
- 5 adjustable height levels: 22˝, 25˝, 27˝, 20˝, and 31˝
- Adjustable footrest (floor level to 12˝ high)
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Dimensions: 20˝ x 18.1˝ x 45.3˝
- Weight: 15.4lbs
Chair is exactly what looking for. Very sturdy but seat cushion could be a bit heavier.
Very comfortable and a much better position than the chair I was using. Makes practice more enjoyable and it really improved my playing !
I use this chair when I play my guitar. I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAIR!
So far so good. Seems sturdy, well made, and comfortable. I'm almost 6 feet tall and 220 lbs, and so far it's holding up well, and again, comfortable.