- Peak Power: 210 Watt
- RMS Power: 105 Watt
- Bi-Amped: 35 Watts for highs, and 70 watts for the lows
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board; it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.5” thick around while the front board of it is a full 1” thick to give you the ultimate best sound quality!
- We use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!
- Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio
- The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound
- Auto-Switching Power Supply
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1.5" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection
- Tweeter has 1” voice coil diameter
- Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions
- Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids
- We developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Responses along Entire Frequency Spectrum
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on the speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place
Fantastic sub for the money! Love Love Love these speakers. So versatile!!
Love it. Get it now. For real !!