Panasonic's AG-DVX200 4K Handheld Camcorder with Four-Thirds Sensor and Integrated Zoom Lens brings professional features and familiar camcorder ergonomics to the Four Thirds sensor format. It features a single MOS sensor with 4K resolution that captures up to 12 stops of dynamic range with Panasonic's V-Log L gamma curve. The camcorder supports DCI 4K production at 24 fps, UHD 4K at up to 60 fps, and HD at up to 120 fps, providing you with a camcorder that is at home in a variety of production environments.
Recording 4K to MP4 or MOV and offering AVCHD recording of 1920 x 1080 HD video, your footage can be easily integrated into most modern postproduction workflows. The integrated 13x Leica zoom lens features three lens rings that give you manual control over focus, zoom, and iris. The camera records to SD cards and requires U3 speed class cards to record 4K video. The camcorder features timecode in / out, a 3G-SDI output for HD video, and an HDMI connector that provides 4K output.
- Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K Camcorder
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXXG-064G-GN4IN)
- ULTIMAXX 72 TRIPOD
- ULTIMAXX Video Microphone
- ULTIMAXX Extra Large Gadget Bag/Case
- ULTIMAXX 6pc Gradual Color Filter Set 72mm
- ULTIMAXX HD MACRO CLOSE UP LENSES 72MM
- ULTIMAXX 72mm VARIABLE NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTER ND2-ND400
- ULTIMAXX UV Filter 72mm
- ULTIMAXX HDMI A-A (STANDARD)
- ULTIMAXX LENS CLEANING PEN
- ULTIMAXX STARTER CLEANING KIT
- ULTIMAXX BLOWER
- High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD Reader/Writer
Is a great camera not perfect for low light but still good
This is a clever little package. Simple enough to use, footage is surprisingly decent, however not on par with a full frame or even premium phone camera. Touch screen works as intended and the remote was a great added accessory; overall a great value.
Panasonic AG-DVX200 it's an excellent broadcast camera, I'm using in all my broadcast productions, excellent quality image, I recorded a reviews on my YouTube channel.
Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K Handheld Camcorder perfect.
I've been using this camera for a few days now to make my igtv and YouTube videos. So far so good.