Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar - Natural
6-string Acoustic Guitar with Natural Finish - "Little Martin" Compact
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides
- Rust Stratabond neck
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length
- 14 frets clear
- 20 frets total
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Modified 0-14 Fret|
|Body Style||No Cutaway|
|Top Wood||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back & Sides Wood||Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish|
|Body Bracing||Modified X Series X, Crowned Cross Brace|
|Neck Wood||Rust Stratabond|
|Neck Shape||Modified Low Oval|
|Number of Frets||20 (total), 14 (clear)|
|Tuning Machines||Chrome with Small Buttons|
|Nut/Saddle Material||White Corian/16" Radius Compensated White TUSQ|
|Strings||Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .013-.056|
|Case Included||Gig Bag|
Everything about this buying experience was great. It shipped super fast, was packaged very nice and looks exactly like the pictures!
Well made, sounds good, great size for a newbie (like me)
This guitar has a lovely sound and is great for small hands. It's a joy to play! It's well made and wonderful quality.
Beautiful guitar well packed
This arrived quickly and was packed well to prevent any damage. It's exactly as expected, I love it!