JBL 305P MkII Powered 5" Two-Way Studio Monitor Features:
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot.
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity.
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels.
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range.
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment.
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences.
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control.
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space.
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability.
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio.
This Package Includes:
(2) IEC Power cords
(8) Peel-off Rubber Pads
(2) Clutch CL-MS2 Reliable Performance Solutions Studio Monitor Stands
(1) pack of bolts, washers, and allen keys for assembly.
(6) Adjustable rubber feet
(6) Adjustable metal floor pinpoint feet
(2) Safety lock pins
(2) Cable management clips
(4) Clutch CL-ISO2 Reliable Performance Solutions Studio Monitor Isolator Pads (Each pad side is comprised of two pad sections)
(2) 10FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) 10FT 1/4" TRS Male to 1/4" TRS Balanced Interconnect Cables
(1) Set of In-Ear Headphones
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Amazing! Bought these for a home studio setup and they're great. I connected them with a balanced male-male xlr trs cable and they're great. Excellent sound and easy to set up.