- 31-band graphic equalizer for two-channel implementation (stereo or dual mono)
- FBQ feedback detection system for identifying problematic frequencies in a live context, or for use as an audio analyzer
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Additional sweepable hi- and low-cut filter on both channels
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- 12-segment LED output metering and input gain controls
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
Behringer FBQ3102HD Specs
|Number of Channels||2x|
2x 1/4" TRS phone
1x XLR for subwoofer
2x 1/4" TRS phone
|THD & Noise||0.008%|
|Maximum Input Level||+21 dBu balanced and unbalanced|
|Indicators||LED input/output levels at -30, -24, -18, -12, -6, -3, 0, +6, +9, +12 dB, and CLIP|
|Frequency Bands||31 per channel, ISO frequencies|
|Range (Boost/Cut)||+/-6 dB or +/-12 dB, switchable|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 30 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz in 1/3 octave bands|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>94 dB @ +4 dBu, 22 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Crossover Control||Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency (30 to 200 Hz)|
|Power Consumption||35 W|
|Mains Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.5 x 19.0 x 5.9" / 8.9 x 48.3 x 15.0 cm|
|Weight||4.4 lb / 2 kg|
I bought this equalizer to replace my other that was giving me trouble. I was surprised at the weight of the unit. It is working flawlessly and it is just what what I needed to achieve the sound I was looking for.
Oh my God, I bought a graphic equalizer!
This thing delivers a better sound quality than even a subwoofer for a much cheaper price!
Excellent choice from the moment I plugged it all together
I still do that of course but now I feel I have complete control. Great product.!