- (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Nylon clutch for adjusting
- EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
They are pretty large and I had them sitting on my table I ended up purchasing this and I am very happy I did!
Bought these to get my Yamaha monitors off the desk and up to ear level in my home recording studio. They are sturdy and well engineered. All metal construction. Highly adjustable. Not designed for huge speakers, and probably not ideal for use around kids or large pets.
Thanks to the other reviewers here I took the plunge on these and was not disappointed. Putting them together was a snap. They're nice and sturdy and have level bases which is nice. I'm sure the triangle helps with that.
These are easy to assemble, quite sturdy, and easy to use. As for stability, I’d say they’re quite good.
I highly recommend these speaker stands.