1. New and high quality, never used
2. Fit for all keyboards
3. Folded up for easy transportation
4. Perfect for home use, churches, display and performance
5. Variable height and width positions
6. Cannot be used for 81 keys electric piano (too heavy), suitable for 61 keys electric piano
1. Fixed Screw Effective Distance: 51-73cm
2. The Top Tabula: (32.09 x 7.87)cm / (81.5 x 20)" (L x W)
3. The Bottom Tabula: (32.09 x 15.35)cm / (81.5 x 39)" (L x W)
4. Material: Iron
5. Color: Black
6. Weight: 4.85lb / 2.2kg
7. Brand: Glarry
8. High: (21.26-32.28)" / (54-82)cm
I have an older Yamaha digital piano that weighs about 70lbs. This is back when they used physical hammers on each key to give an authentic feel. That makes the keyboard very heavy and very thick. I had it on double X-brace stand but could not get the keyboard low enough for proper height, but this Z style has a nice wide range of heights that allows it to be at the right height from the floor and the bench. Some of the welds don't go all the way around, but there is plenty of weld to handle the load.
Recommended as a great value. The only consideration is that it is only about 3 feet high with the keyboard. If you're tall, you may want to put it on an elevate surface. We found an adjustable barstool that met our needs.
Overall, a good value, easy to use, and very versatile!
I’m so excited to see how simple and well this works! We have a keyboard in the playroom for the kids, and the fact that this lifts the keyboard to their standing height makes them 100% more interesting in playing on it. Of course, my toddler tried to climb on it and, although it’s sturdy, it’s not topple proof, so I wouldn’t let them play alone with it until they know the rules. The height pictured is short enough for a one year old to comfortable look and play (board book for size)
Recently moved with this stand. Came apart easily, went back together easily and everyone thinks it’s heavy-duty (which it is). Keyboard plants solidly (88 key) and it’s been great. Can’t complain at all!