- (1) Mackie SRM-Flex 1300w Portable Line Array DJ Speaker PA System w/Sub+Carry Bag
- (1) Rockville TC PRO Triple Black 3-Pack Metal Wired Microphones Mics w/Travel Case
- (1) Rockville LINE8 8 Channel Line/Mic Mixer/Stereo/Mono/Battery Operated or Adapter
- (3) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RCTR106B 6' 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable, Black, 100% Copper
Description of SRM-Flex:
Mackie’s most musician-friendly, portable columnar array systems offers:
- Wireless audio streaming and mix control
- Unique mix-from-anywhere usability
- Advanced processing and simple control
3 user-friendly ways to tailor your sound:
- 3 application-specific voicing modes
- 2 bands of EQ on every channel
- 3 flavors of reverb
Perfect for small to medium sized venues and gigs:
- Breaks down into 4 sections
- Comes with carry bag and slip cover
- Can be carried, set up and operated by a single user
- System Power: 1300W Peak
- Transducers: 1x10" LF/ 6x2" HF
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Bluetooth control via App
- Mixer Interface: Digital mixer with dedicated controls per function
- Voicing Modes: Music, Live, Speech
- Effects: Reverb (3)
- Included Accessories: Shoulder Bag and Dust Cover
APPLICATION SPECIFIC VOICING MODES:
- To tailor the entire system to your application, there are 3 voicing modes available at the push of a button.
- Choose from:
- Music - Great when streaming music
- Speech - Helps eliminate nasty feedback and keeps vocals clear
- Live - Perfect for general use
- At under 30 lbs, it can fit just about anywhere and be carried with one hand. Included with SRM-Flex is a carry bag for the tower as well as a slip cover for the base module.
- SRM-Flex has been menticulously tuned utilizing the lastest in acoustic measurement technology for crystal clear sound that is balanced and punchy.
- Whether you are plugging in a mic and a guitar or streaming music from your phone, SRM- Flex offers exceptional sound worthy of the SRM name.
- The 3-piece tower houses a wide-dispersion array with 6 x 2" high-performance HF drivers for clear, whole room coverage. This modular tower design allows you to easily change the height of the mid and high frequencies to match the ear level of the audience.
- The built-in 6-channel digital mixer provides everything you need to get your sound and mix just right. Two mic/line inputs, stereo line, and a dedicated Bluetooth/Aux-In channel. Channels 1 and 2 are equipped with individual 2-band EQs and Reverb level controls with 3 different reverbs to choose from.
- Control is fast and easy, even mid-performance, thanks to dedicated physical control for every critical adjustment. For even more freedom, dowload the SRM- Flex Connect™ app for complete wireless control from your IOS or Android® device
Lightweight, Small Footprint, Built-Like-A-Tank
Lightweight all-in-one design offers everything you need for your gig
Fits just about anywhere and disappears in any room
Rugged design is built to last
Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Proven SRM Sound with Ultra-Wide Coverage
6-driver wide-dispersion array and 10” subwoofer provide crystal-clear, room-filling sound
Adjustable height directs the sound at ear level for optimal coverage and clarity
1300W of power delivers maximum headroom and top performance
For audiences of up to 100 people
Complete Wireless Control with SRM-Flex Connect™
Pair your smartphone and get wireless control over everything from channel levels to EQ, system presets, and more
Mount your phone to your mic stand for on the fly adjustments or have a dedicated engineer mix you from the audience
Compatible with iOS and Android® devices*
Stream Your Music
Need to play some break music or a backing track? No need to worry about the cable. Stream music straight from your phone or any Bluetooth® enabled device.
Built-in 6-Channel Digital Mixer
The built-in 6-channel digital mixer has inputs for mics, instruments, and media players
Professional XLR out allows for connection to an additional SRM-Flex or front-of-house mixer
Dial in Your Sound
2-Band EQ on channels 1 and 2 allow you to easily adjust the tone of your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you plug in to get the sound just right
Application voicing modes tailor the system to your application and venue. Choose between Music, Speech, and Live.
Find the Perfect Reverb
Put the finishing touch on your sound with a choice of not just 1, but 3 great-sounding reverbs
Zero-Fuss Physical Controls
With tactile knobs for every critical function and adjustment, you can get to what you need without the hassle of navigating menus on a small screen
Weight and Dimensions (HxWxD)
29.6 lb / 13.4 kg
78.8 x 13 x 14.4 in / 2002mm x 330mm x 366mm (Total size with extenders)
Carry bag for array module and extenders
Protective cover for subwoofer/mixer module
Purchased for an outdoor wedding, the tone and versatility helped create a beautiful moment
This sturdily built product is compact, handy with a quality much better worthy of the price
The new speaker works well and I am satisfied.
Good enough sound and very convenient to use. The Bluetooth mode is a plus.
Liked it a lot, easy to use the sound is pretty good.